• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail General Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke1875

Hi all,

I went through the process and finished up with the assessment centre on Friday. Today I got the email saying I had just missed the cut and would be on the reserve list.

Disappointing to get so close but I guess there's a plus side. I'm not particularly hopeful but has anyone out there been on the same scheme? It will be some wait until September!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

2018disco

Hi, I went to the assessment centre on Saturday and was informed on Monday that I was on the reserve list. I think it just depends on where you are on that list and also if any spaces become available. So it’s a waiting game really and we could be waiting up till the end of August or be told there is no position.

TheDuke1875

Same for me. Went on the Friday reserve list on the Monday.

That's a quick decision but judging by the amount of people on that list I think a chance of getting a phone call are very slim

2018disco

Did they send you another email today with an update?

Also have you been able to get feedback? They told me to follow a link to book a slot but I can’t see anything to book one

TheDuke1875

Did they send you another email today with an update?

Also have you been able to get feedback? They told me to follow a link to book a slot but I can’t see anything to book one

Hello

I did indeed. I guess we will be getting those generic emails until August!

Yeah the feedback has been bust for 10 days. I assume its an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.