• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

network rail technician application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel1471

hello all new member to forum applied for a job as technician with network rail ...
Completed online assessment.
Its been 17 days now since i received this email am i being impatient or can the interview stage take a while? Also will i be notified if i wont be invited for an interview? if anyone can shine a little light id be very grateful thank-you.

"Thank you for your application for the above position, I can confirm that your application is
under consideration with the Hiring Manager. If you are successful at the next stage of the
recruitment process you will be invited to attend an interview".

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ducatist4

I’m afraid it’s hurry up and wait for the moment. Have you completed the online questions they asked? Then the two other sets of questions?

CJK64

That means you qualify to apply having gone through the sifting process.
Once the closing date has passed, the hiring manager will then have to read all the CV’s and decide who he would like to interview.

Daniel1471

I’m afraid it’s hurry up and wait for the moment. Have you completed the online questions they asked? Then the two other sets of questions?
Hi thanks for reply yes I’ve completed both sets of questions and online test and passed

Daniel1471

That means you qualify to apply having gone through the sifting process.
Once the closing date has passed, the hiring manager will then have to read all the CV’s and decide who he would like to interview.
Thank you for reply closing date has passed so I suppose just gotta wait and see will I be notified either way ?

Ducatist4

So all you are waiting for now is for your status to change to “under consideration for assessment 2”.

Daniel1471

"Application under consideration for assessment 2"
This is what it currently says on my Application :)

Ducatist4

That’s right so if they decide they want to interview you then that’ll change to “invite for assessment 2 pending”. you’ll then be emailed a date and some instructions
Worth checking your spam folder as mine ended up in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.