• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Tests - Anybody help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman

I’ve got the following tests to complete as part of a Network Rail application. Has anybody completed these?

I just wanted to do a bit of prep before taking the tests. I’m not the greatest at maths so the Numerical Ability Test concerns me.

1. Verbal Ability Test

2. Numerical Ability Test

3. Following Instructions Test

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

uww11x

Do plenty of Practise tests on the SHL website mate and you should be fine!

Monopoli

I’ve got the following tests to complete as part of a Network Rail application. Has anybody completed these?

I just wanted to do a bit of prep before taking the tests. I’m not the greatest at maths so the Numerical Ability Test concerns me.

1. Verbal Ability Test

2. Numerical Ability Test

3. Following Instructions Test

Thanks in advance

Verbal reason: make sure you look for the key word to determine if the statement is true, false and cant tell this one can mess you up.
Numerical reason: brush up on your formulas and make sure you're comfortable using your calculator
Following instruction: should be be the easier out of the 3 if i remember correctly similar to the tfl test just asking basic questions

hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.