• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim8970

Does anyone know how long network rail take to make contact. My status shows Test Completed and has for about a week now.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dan567

Hi, I've applied for several jobs with Network rail and their all starting to come through now, I applied for a track welders position and has taken over 4 weeks to hear something and have now been invited to an interview, the signallers job took about 3 weeks and have now been invited to an assessement on monday, so I would say normally you will hear something within 4 weeks depending on closing date and if it closes early etc.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

SYA88

I applied for. Csa in July and heard back in August, took them about 3 weeks to get back to me. Then after the interview I heard back after 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.