• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NETWORKS OPERATION COORDINATOR/ INCIDENT RESPONSE COORDINATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinth

Hi

I just want to find out if anyone has applied for the role of network operations coordinator or incident response coordinator with TFL?

I have an interview in a few weeks and wanted to know what I need to know to prepare myself and if anyone knows what the salary is ? The salary wasn't mentioned on the actual ad.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tron81

Had to edit post....I actually applied but haven't heard back from that at all apart from that have received my application... they also had one recently regarding bus station controller and NTC van posts too... keep us posted... when did you hear back from the one you applied for?

Last edited:

warrior33

Hi,

You may not find the answer you are looking for on here, as those roles are with the roads team and not to do with the tube or rail network.

Status
Not open for further replies.