• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New 365 Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

compsci

This morning I was pleased to discover that 365 507 has had an interior makeover. The seat moquette has been replaced with the same as used in the 319 refurbishment, which is mostly navy blue with a small amount of pink. The carpet is navy blue with very small pink speckles. The flooring in the door vestibules has been replaced with grey lino, with blue and pink speckles, which should hopefully be harder wearing than the old carpet, which was wearing through in places. The first class door is now plain steel, with the seat moquette again the same as used in the 319s.

It seems that the style police have confiscated all of FCC's stock of pink paint as everything above seat level, including walls, ceiling and poles has kept its previous colours.

No photos yet as I don't habitually carry a camera to work.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Is that a one-off to repair damage or part of fleet refurb / refresh program?

compsci

The damaged train was the one advertising Norfolk, which wasn't this unit. I was told by an FCC director (not the blonde) that this was due to start in january and would be fleet wide, so it must have been a bit delayed.

332 > 444

Looks wack, i actually prefer Firsts interior as i like purple but the turquoise handrails is a no no, all in all just looks bland.

Carpet makes it have a more comfortable feel, i especially feel that when riding a Silverlink 321 compared to a One's version, i wonder if the people notice the difference (abeit the livery.)

Status
Not open for further replies.