• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NEW! 61653's Trip Reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
Decided to start doing trip reports for my unusual journeys (an endless run of Batley to Mirfield/Huddersfield/Leeds/Denby Dale trips will get pretty dull pretty quickly!) and my first will be tomorrow as I do Skelmanthorpe - Huddersfield - Bordesley and back. Bagging a new ground and several new stations and a fair bit of new track. Hang on to your hats... ;)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dhassell

Thanks! Just been having a look at other members' reports, checking if there's a standardised method of doing them... it appears that there isn't!

No standardized method! Just write how you wish! Just don't get stroppy like someone, if we don't reply to your thread after a day :roll::p:lol:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
After 5 minutes you mean ;)

There isn't a common standard for trip report writing, as you've noted. Just give it a try and we'll happily give you constructive criticism :) Looking forward to reading your report when it's ready!

You'll notice even us long-time reporters have changed our styles over the years. Only little differences, and you'll no doubt do the same as you go along. Just please make sure you paragraph your report!

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
Apologies for the false start... the controversial performance at St. Andrew's rather sapped my literary spirit, as did the euphoria of the Wembley trip! But as promised, a rather long report of my trip to Prague and back will be coming soon... ish!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
TT-ONR-NRN, you wait and see my report from the last 8 days then...

61653, bring it on I say, I'd like to see what Prague was like for you. I suspect some of your experiences will echo mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.