• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New black diamond Sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linesider

A new sign has appeared overnight on the ECML, which my house overlooks. Its a black and white diamond shape with The black diamonds vertical and white horizontal. The sign is not meant for drivers as it is facing the line. Can someone please tell me what it means.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SilentGrade

A new sign has appeared overnight on the ECML, which my house overlooks. Its a black and white diamond shape with The black diamonds vertical and white horizontal. The sign is not meant for drivers as it is facing the line. Can someone please tell me what it means.

A picture would probably help if you have one

ComUtoR

Established Member
At the bottom of your typing window you should have a button that states "upload file" click that and it should open the file explorer.

OR

Click the icon with a mountain (next to the smiley) and it should open up a window requesting a URL (link)

linesider

View attachment 58180

At the bottom of your typing window you should have a button that states "upload file" click that and it should open the file explorer.

OR

Click the icon with a mountain (next to the smiley) and it should open up a window requesting a URL (link)
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have resized the image to an appropriate size.

Can anyone who uploads an image please crop and/or resize the image to a suitable size before uploading.

Many devices will already applications that can do this, and there are online tools too, e.g: https://resizeimage.net/

Supercoss

I’ve seen similar applied temporarily but in ‘square’ format (similar to limited clearance sign) when structures surveying is carried out as a reference point

Dr Hoo

Established Member
I have resized the image to an appropriate size.

Can anyone who uploads an image please crop and/or resize the image to a suitable size before uploading.

Many devices will already applications that can do this, and there are online tools too, e.g: https://resizeimage.net/

Yorkie,
Thanks for this. Posting pictures has always been a challenge for me too.
The link doesn’t seem to open properly on my device by the way. Certain text and ‘fields’ seem to ‘overlap’.
Other than a dispiriting game of trial-and-error is there a sort of ‘official’ size in terms of dimensions or percentage that gives an acceptable outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.