• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

new control thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Harrison

In railworks 2 how do i turn the new control thing off? I have tried all the function keys and none work and i can't find it in the settings

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
In railworks 2 how do i turn the new control thing off? I have tried all the function keys and none work and i can't find it in the settings

Not sure you can do it globally, but, hit F4 to get rid of the control board and then hit F3 to get the original drivers guide back when driving a train (I use it on occasion just to see what the next signal aspect is (not in career scenario)

Took me a while to figure it out but I suspect they have done it to make it easier for novices to control the trains with a mouse rather than keyboard controls

Adam_Harrison

Not sure you can do it globally, but, hit F4 to get rid of the control board and then hit F3 to get the original drivers guide back when driving a train (I use it on occasion just to see what the next signal aspect is (not in career scenario)

Took me a while to figure it out but I suspect they have done it to make it easier for novices to control the trains with a mouse rather than keyboard controls

I have tried F4 it did nothing :(

Darandio

Established Member
The assigned key is F4.

It could be to do with the keyboard you are using and how the buttons are assigned.

Adam_Harrison

is there away to reassign it to a different key? I got a microsoft comfort 2000 keyboard and its got the latest drivers installed

Status
Not open for further replies.