• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New recruit signaller - dates of Pay for October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamTate

Good afternoon,

I was just looking for a bit of advice please? I've been given a start date as a signaller with Network Rail for 5th October, and I'm trying to sort out my finances for that month. I'm aware it's 4-weekly pay, but was wondering if anybody could tell me please when my first pay day might be, and would it be a full 4 weeks pay, or just partial pay?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BRblue

16th October would be your pay date, for the pay period ending October the 10th... so you should be due 1 weeks pay, by my reckoning.

headshot119

Established Member
You'd be paid on the 16th of October for the 5th of October to the 10th of October.

You'd then be paid on the 13th of November for the 11th of October to the 7th of November.

AdamTate

That’s brilliant thank you for your help. One weeks pay isn’t too bad to miss out on, I’ll take that!

cheers

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.