• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New route released! Les Taux - St-Julien

Status
Not open for further replies.
As quoted from another fourm:

This is excellent route has been released

39 Minutes Fast
1hour Stopping. Sounds like this might be a good route!

The route works with BVE 2 and BVE 4 and can be found on
http://www.bve.pavcules.com/

Although there maybe a few problems i believe i have heard other people commenting about it

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
My main quibbles...

- Missing 'in built' BVE Objects while loading
- Lack of built in Timetable on Trains
- Few minor glitches
- Unable to download a Swiss Train required for InterCity services due to Martin's BVE Site Closure. :(

Other than that its a smashin' route :)

J_Legrand

Hello and thanks for your comments.

As for the problems you said about the missing objects, I've uploaded a patch on my website, and the original routes package is also updated.

For the minor glitches, feel free to help me finding them, I am not perfect. :lol: I'll try to fix them for the 1.1 version.

Re460 by Martin Finken: I've asked him if I could publish his locomotive on BVE Switzerland, I'm waiting for his answer.

Finally, about the BVE4 options such as the train timetable, I might work on it later.. Actually I got too many work and projects to think of making a fully optimized version for BVE4. And I must say it, I don't call myself a train creator. :lol:

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.