• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New To The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADuffy1991

Hi everyone as the title says I'm new to the forum. I am looking for a new job in the rail industry, currently applied for numerous driver vacancies as well as conductor and signalling roles. I have looked at some threads already that have information that is mega useful. Just a few questions;

Can you recommend any specific sites for rail job vacancies? (Indeed, all the rail companies that I can reach in the north west and network rail I've tried).

I've recently completed a psychometric test (Northern or TPE requested). Does anyone have an idea of time scale as to when I should receive a reply/update?

Thankyou!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sr123

You must have been the only person not told by the assessor how long it would be until you received the results.
7-10 days

ADuffy1991

You must have been the only person not told by the assessor how long it would be until you received the results.
7-10 days

I've been in limbo for a number of jobs that I have applied for, the psychometric test I done was an app sent in an email but unclear as to who from. Its been longer than the '7-10 days' you stated and I still hevanr had a response let alone an email to say I was unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.