• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New TPE Trains - Set Diagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whhistle

On Moderation
Do the new TPE trains have set diagrams?

Thinking of a trip to Windermere and although I can get the Virgin from Birmingham to Oxenholme, I don't mind changing somewhere else if it means I could sample one of the new TPE trains.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SeanG

They work Liverpool - Scarborough and so that could be an issue for you here

2812 Adam

Do the new TPE trains have set diagrams?

Thinking of a trip to Windermere and although I can get the Virgin from Birmingham to Oxenholme, I don't mind changing somewhere else if it means I could sample one of the new TPE trains.
TPE dont actually travel to Windermere anyway, and the Class 397's for the WCML are not yet running.

whhistle

On Moderation
TPE dont actually travel to Windermere anyway.
Yeah, took a look at the Windermere branch, 195118 yesterday so I may be in luck (at least one way).
Although now the car has come in at nearly £800 to fix, I might not be going anyway :(

2812 Adam

Yeah, took a look at the Windermere branch, 195118 yesterday so I may be in luck (at least one way).
Although now the car has come in at nearly £800 to fix, I might not be going anyway :(
If i remember rightly, you should be in luck, there should only be one diagram a day now that isnt a 195, combined with the MIA services and BIF-MIA services?. someone correct me if im wrong.

Essexman

Established Member
Is there a regular diagram for the loco hauled set(s) Scarborough to Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.