• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

No one way fares on webtis

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeedanish

Hi all,

If looking for one way fares from Peterborough to Thetford or reverse on webtis sites EC or Southern for any given time or date, the 'no fares have been found...' error message appears. Eventually I discovered that single fares are shown if one selectes 'return' instead of 'one way'. Glitch? Or am I missing something?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

calc7

Established Member
I think there might be a bug (surprise surprise, don't you just love ATOS quality). I tried to buy a Lichfield City - Lichfield TV child single earlier to bump up my order past the £22 required to get EC points and it couldn't find any tickets. I'm guessing this is related.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
WebTIS seems to be experiencing some problems at the moment.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I also couldn't find a single ticket, but could find a return.

Definitely a bug. Not quite in the same league as the bugs that allow 'interesting' routes to be made sadly!

Crossover

Established Member
Is it related that I can't search tickets to or from Buckshaw Parkway? It shows on station calls though! This was on the LM site

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Is it related that I can't search tickets to or from Buckshaw Parkway? It shows on station calls though! This was on the LM site

I've managed to do a search for a journey with the origin as Buckshaw Parkway on the East Coast site (to London) and it offered fares and journeys. There was another incident recently where WebTIS wouldn't show Grimsby to London journeys via Doncaster - and only the limited service via Lincoln, see thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.