• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

No444

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Although I originally purchased the domain as a sort of no 444 campaign (no450-esque) for the Bournemouth/Weymouth line (ie, South Western Mainline) or Bournemouth branch for those who don't live in the real world (:lol:) I've now launched a sort of user group website for the line with timetables and engineering works information.

I plan to add a few more bits and bobs in the near future and work on the December engineering works page will start later this week.

Oh, and it's www.no444.co.uk. :)

Tom

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
looks very impresive tom, had a good look around, and like that there are diagrams included for the units.

T

Tom

Bournemouth / Reading - the north December timetable now uploaded - probably a few errors what with the near constant engineering works somewhere along the XC route ...

Basingstoke, Hook, Winchfield, Fleet, Farnborough to Waterloo should be going up tomorrow.

T

Tom

Seeing as I have to redraw everything to cover copyright issues which I've already started on .... yes I'm fine :p

T

Tom

Updated ... again.

Basingstoke - London timetables uploaded - first 50 450 diagrams should go up tomorrow morning.

Jord

Is this site thing just for down your end? South West Trains, Bournemouth end, or the whole GB ?

T

Tom

Originally mainly the line between Weymouth between Southampton towards London but now covers Woking to Weymouth following a comment from Damon

T

Tom

First 51 low density class 450 diagrams now uploaded

Class 158 and 159 diagrams should be going up sharpish (well, Friday latest :p)

Also updated was information on the piggies and more upcoming engineering work.

Nathan

So when i remember you started this initial campaign and did a bit of work on it, would you say that your campaign failed against Desiros... ;)

Luckly for you anyway that the negative 'no' can be taken as No. (number) :) Im having a field day here :lol:

T

Tom

That's funny - did you even read the discussion in T&RS which a senior SWT manager dropped a b*llock and said they're returning to SWT?

T

Tom

I simply aided the other campaigns ;)

Not to mention my conspiracy to damage 444s. :p ;)

In other news, 2424 ran to Lovers Walk this evening.

T

Tom

Engineering work and alternative timetables uploaded for 9th and 23rd December.

Yes Damon, Farnborough has buses ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.