• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Non-Rail] Recent Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone :D

This has made me wanna get a wide angle even more now.
You're a Canon user aren't you? I'd recommend the lens (Sigma 10-20mm) if you want something wide. My main lens is 17-55mm and the extra 7mm on the Sigma is really noticeable.

I changed my mind, it's sh*t!!!
:lol:

If you're serious, I've been thinking about getting some prints done and flogging them via Ebay or somewhere. I'll let you know if I ever get round to doing it.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Some more shots from yesterday.

The view from the highest cafe in England. I prefer going over the moors whenever I'm going to Cumbria, it's a nicer drive and a lot more interesting than the M6 :lol:

And a couple from Walltown Quarry on the way home.

A couple of others here.

Last edited:

andrewmay

Yeah, I've got an EOS 400D . Thanks for the advice and I have looked into the Sigma option but I can't resist going the whole way and hopefully soon I'll get myself the Canon 10-22. I'm doin pleny of overtime this week, should help pay for it:)

Craig

Established Member
I looked at that one too, but it was a bit more expensive. I think the Sigma was designed for cameras with sensor crop, so not sure if you'd get the same range with the Canon.

Got another 8 hours to kill in the same area tomorrow, might head up into the hills for a walk or something.

Craig

Established Member
Had a walk along Cow Green reservoir (in the the North Pennines) to Cauldron Snout waterfall yesterday:

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Respite

If you're serious, I've been thinking about getting some prints done and flogging them via Ebay or somewhere. I'll let you know if I ever get round to doing it.

I do think it's a great shot, let me know.

Saw this one....
2528053051_bb0fe6dc22.jpg

& suddenly needed the loo.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.