• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

non shed info please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Is there any freight in the London area that not operated by shed (ie not 59, 66)

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Class 90's and 86's haul freight along the NLL via Primrose Hill. However don't forget that all the stations along the route have barriers!

Tim R-T-C

Established Member
Seen 70s at Stratford and you get plenty of OLE freight haulage there too, usually off the NLL as mentioned above.

I believe there are regular 92 workings through Kensington Olympia and WCRC do some spot hire worth out Southall way with 33s and other types.

Freightmaster is invaluable for likely haulage and regular running - the working timetable (and thus RTT) just has so many WTT freights that will never run.

Condor7

The latest edition of Videotrack has quite an extensive feature on London Freight.

Freightmaster

Established Member
Freightmaster is invaluable for likely haulage and regular running - the working timetable (and thus RTT) just has so many WTT freights that will never run.
Thanks for the plug! :D

In addition to the above, GB 73s work a daily spoil train from Willesden to
Northfleet, DRS 20s/37s work the flask trains from Sizewell & Dungeness,
and a class 60 powers the Colnbrook to Lindsey empty tank train.

MARK

Gordon

Thanks Freightmaster, I was getting a touch jaded with shed after shed had already identified the 60 working, and indeed made sure I saw it on my day out on Friday. As luck would have it on the way I saw a 92 at Ken Olly.

I also saw the 73s the week before (by chance - as I was expecting another shed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.