• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northbound Royal Scot Timings Needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil8715

I've just bought West Coast Line North Add on. What I need are the timings for the Northbound Royal Scot service circa 1987.

What I'm trying to trying to do is create a scenario using timings of the service from Carlisle to Glasgow Central with the class 86.

Can anybody help? Ive trawled the Internet but can't find anything.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Summer 86 Timetable

London Euston: 0945
Preston: 1215
Carlisle: a 1323 d 1324
Glasgow: a 1449

However, in TS2013 the timetable view will show your arrival much earlier as due to the way it works, it will calculate your times using modern EPS speed limits.

phil8715

Summer 86 Timetable

London Euston: 0945
Preston: 1215
Carlisle: a 1323 d 1324
Glasgow: a 1449

However, in TS2013 the timetable view will show your arrival much earlier as due to the way it works, it will calculate your times using modern EPS speed limits.

Cheers for that!

I was playing the Royal Scot Scenario but I can't complete it, I arrive at Glasgow but is says haven't you missed something? Scenario incomplete.

When I left Lockerbie it was like an hour earlier but in the game it was late. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.