• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern cancellations due to staff shortages

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
My son in law had interrupted journey today from Manchester Airport coming home on leave in Preston from Saudi Arabia. Firstly my daughter had to turn back on the M6 (at a junction, of course !!!) due heavy delays for roadworks and not being able to make it in time to pick him up. Due Ordsall Lane Chord work, necessary to catch bus from Airport to Bolton and then posted on Facebook he said he had to wait 40 minutes for the next train to Preston at a cold and dreary Bolton due to train cancelled.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

philthetube

Established Member
My son in law had interrupted journey today from Manchester Airport coming home on leave in Preston from Saudi Arabia. Firstly my daughter had to turn back on the M6 (at a junction, of course !!!) due heavy delays for roadworks and not being able to make it in time to pick him up. Due Ordsall Lane Chord work, necessary to catch bus from Airport to Bolton and then posted on Facebook he said he had to wait 40 minutes for the next train to Preston at a cold and dreary Bolton due to train cancelled.

Sounds like a claim for delay repay from the M6 then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.