• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Class 142's

Status
Not open for further replies.

76054Pluto

Hi - I'm new here - thanks for letting me join. I'm not much good with technology, so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place here. (I'm a bit like the pacers I'm asking about - Past my "use by" date!
Does anyone have any idea if 142 009, 142 012, 142 017, 142 056 & 142 094 will be in the Manchester area tomorrow (8/8) and what diagrams they might be working, please? Many thanks. Mike.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Welcome to the forum. The allocation of units to diagrams is done overnight so we can't say for certain what those particular units will be working until tomorrow morning. Hopefully someone will reply with further information tomorrow.

adrock1976

Established Member
What's it called? It's called Cumbernauld
Hi - I'm new here - thanks for letting me join. I'm not much good with technology, so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place here. (I'm a bit like the pacers I'm asking about - Past my "use by" date!
Does anyone have any idea if 142 009, 142 012, 142 017, 142 056 & 142 094 will be in the Manchester area tomorrow (8/8) and what diagrams they might be working, please? Many thanks. Mike.

Also, it may be a good idea to post your requirements in the TOPS Request thread tomorrow, which is a sticky thread at the top of the page in this section of the forum.

As the people who have access to the TOPS (Total Operations Processing System) do it in their own time amongst other things they may be busy with, it is best to keep your list of requirements to no more than 5 or 6 at a time. Also do not forget the magic words "please" (when posting requirements) and "thank you" when you receive a reply.

76054Pluto

Also, it may be a good idea to post your requirements in the TOPS Request thread tomorrow, which is a sticky thread at the top of the page in this section of the forum.

As the people who have access to the TOPS (Total Operations Processing System) do it in their own time amongst other things they may be busy with, it is best to keep your list of requirements to no more than 5 or 6 at a time. Also do not forget the magic words "please" (when posting requirements) and "thank you" when you receive a reply.
Thank you. That is very helpful. And I fully agree - good manners cost nothing and are often forgotten.

76054Pluto

Welcome to the forum. The allocation of units to diagrams is done overnight so we can't say for certain what those particular units will be working until tomorrow morning. Hopefully someone will reply with further information tomorrow.
Many thanks - I will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.