• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Conductor Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordel

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any news about the Northern Conductor interviews for Newcastle last week?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John B

This is probably posted in the wrong section but my question is when 2 Pacer sets are joined, can they be worked by one guard or is there a requirement for 2 ( 1 per set)

Established Member
This is probably posted in the wrong section but my question is when 2 Pacer sets are joined, can they be worked by one guard or is there a requirement for 2 ( 1 per set)
One per train, must travel in the rearmost unit.

Fjordel

Same sadly. What day was your interview?

Mine was on 6th March. I got an email last week saying that I’ve been successful but they’re currently looking at available course dates and will be back in touch when there’s a suitable course.

Paul Yeoman

My application is still "in process".. guess that means I never passed the online assessments if others have had interviews

Anton Wright

Mine was on 6th March. I got an email last week saying that I’ve been successful but they’re currently looking at available course dates and will be back in touch when there’s a suitable course.

I got the same email on the 8th of May saying I have been successful. Have you heard anything back from Northern yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.