• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Dispatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfh92

Hello,

I’ve applied for the dispatcher role with northern a few days ago, how long does it usually take for Northern to approve your application is it roughly around 2 to 4 weeks?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Morning

Northern do normally reply back in a few weeks. I've dipped three applications this year - sadly I didn't get through the paper sift stage which was extremely disappointing.

I submitted the last application on the 3rd May and they sent me the rejection e-mail last Friday, which was the 7th June. This was five weeks exactly. They do give a time scale of 2-4 weeks to get back in touch but because of the volume of applications for various jobs they may take slightly longer to contact you.

All I will say is good luck but please don't get your hopes up too much as many people, including myself, often find the application process is extremely hard to get through.

Best of luck.

C J

Status
Not open for further replies.