• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern - Driver Training Apprenticeship, Blackpool and Liverpool (07/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernTech

I can't remember when the deadline was exactly (I applied for Liverpool), but I submitted my application 07//04/2022. Last email saying my application is being considered was sent 14/06. Wondering whether this is typical or not - can't seem to find a recruitment email to chase up either
I emailed them in May with a query and got a reply, the address was [email protected]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MindTheeGap

For the Blackpool post, I’ve had both driver manager interview and psychometrics. I know of other people that have been rejected, and some that are haven’t had an answer.

NorthernTech

For the Blackpool post, I’ve had both driver manager interview and psychometrics. I know of other people that have been rejected, and some that are haven’t had an answer.
Is that for this post advertised in April or a previous advertisement for Blackpool?

micker001

Looks like things are moving. I think the ones that haven't been rejected and waiting are waiting to see if the ones picked fail at any stage. We then might get a chance. Otherwise we are just waiting on a rejection unfortunately. That is just how I am reading it.

ILoveLamp

Looks like things are moving. I think the ones that haven't been rejected and waiting are waiting to see if the ones picked fail at any stage. We then might get a chance. Otherwise we are just waiting on a rejection unfortunately. That is just how I am reading it.
Is that based on Mindtheegap's post or do you know others that have been progressed?

ILoveLamp

Yeah you are probably right. There will be some not on here and some playing their cards close to their chests.

Fran1878

Anyone heard anything? How is mindtheegap getting on?
No further updates. Emailed the HR address further above but got the "your application is still under consideration" line

Update email today - application remains under shortlisting

Last edited:

sleeperguy

I had an email last week saying I wasn't successful, so I guess no news is good news for those still in the running.

Fran1878

I had an email last week saying I wasn't successful, so I guess no news is good news for those still in the running.
Sorry to hear! Was this for Liverpool or Blackpool?

I've had another email today that I'm still under shortlisting, guessing they've sent another round of these emails out to others as well

Status
Not open for further replies.