• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern driver Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Saxon79

I am tempted to apply for this but I already have other applications in. Does anyone know how many applications you can have in at once?

Saxon79

Well I've got 3 driver applications in and 1 conductor application. 2 of the applications are from December and I had to email HR because there had been a system error and they both just said application received. HR sorted it and now they say application processing as do my other 2 applications from April.

Louby

Well I've got 3 driver applications in and 1 conductor application. 2 of the applications are from December and I had to email HR because there had been a system error and they both just said application received. HR sorted it and now they say application processing as do my other 2 applications from April.
might have changed then, the old system with Northern it wouldn't let you

Saxon79

The only application that asked if I had other applications In was the conductor application.

Static65

I believe it must have changed. I submitted several driver applications at once and don't recall being asked. I also spoke to HR about a couple, so they knew and didn't seem to mind.

Aivilo

Has been a question on all safety critical positions for some time. It never used to allow you to submit if you selected yes however I'm unsure if that is still the case but they don't like bulk applying and generally why alot don't get through the paper sift

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190504-181106~2.png
    Screenshot_20190504-181106~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

GLENMAYE77

I have a Depot Driver app in....but if I’m being pedantic I think that comes under engineering or something

Status
Not open for further replies.