• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern & Pennine services from December

Status
Not open for further replies.

PR1Berske

Established Member
Before the Southern thread takes over the forum ;)

What do we know about any changes north of Brum, then? As we're about T-12, are TOC website planners loaded up with the Winter changes already?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pumbaa

Established Member
About bloody time. Also reduces waiting time at Oxford Road I see. 7 minutes was always ridiculous in my opinion!

pemma

Veteran Member
Might be a dim question, but does this mean they will also call at Liv S Parkway on the way TO Lime Street?

Yes. From London Midland journey planner for December:

TP
Liverpool S Pway 10:32
Warrington Central 10:44 10:45
Birchwood 10:49 10:50
Manchester Oxford Road 11:05 11:07
Manchester Piccadilly 11:09
Train continues to Scarborough

TP
Manchester Piccadilly 12:07
Manchester Oxford Road 12:09 12:12
Birchwood 12:25 12:25
Warrington Central 12:30 12:30
Liverpool S Pway 12:47
Train continues to Liverpool Lime Street

About bloody time. Also reduces waiting time at Oxford Road I see. 7 minutes was always ridiculous in my opinion!

There were rumours that a South Parkway call could affect a contract that TPE have with Manchester Airport.

Last edited by a moderator:

First class

Established Member
Merseyrail go to 4tph Liverpool-Chester for the busiest parts of the day, and include a timetable re-cast on the Wirral Line, (may affect Northern too).

PR1Berske

Established Member
Cheers for the reply so far.

I've given northernrail's website a look-in, seems to be quite similar. Think the early Man Vic and Hazel Grove services I catch to work are re-timed slightly. I'll have a better understanding later tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.