• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bafferty

Hi all,

Managed to get an interview in a couple of weeks for trainee driver based at Sheffield with Northern. :D

Just a couple of quick q's:

Had an email giving time and date and asked to confirm attendance by reply which I did. When you log in to recruitment site there is a section for confirmed appointments - should the interview date appear in there??

Anyone had any recent experiences with a NR interview? Any tips to pass on. From the info sent it appears will be a lot of name a situation when.........

I'm going to have a dry run in a couple of days to check out location of Arundel Court as have a rough idea where it is.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

When did they advertise for Sheffield? I applied for Leeds on 9th Dec, still waiting, though I understand some have got through to training already from that advert. Sheffield would have been better for me, location-wise.

Have you seen www.traindriver.org ? Loads of (generic) info there on the selection process TOCs use.

Do report back your experience when you have been!

Bafferty

Thanks for the link.

Came across vacancy on website on day posted. Think was around 10th Feb and saw was only open for a couple of days.

Will let everyone know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.