• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail trainee positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markdev

Hi guys/girls
Has anybody had a reply from northern for the trainee role at any of the locations? I know on the reply email it did say could be longer than 2-3 weeks before hearing anything but just curious atm

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheBadger

If you mean the ones advertised around mid-May then I think it's mostly no. I don't know of anyone who has heard back about the Newcastle positions although some for Leeds may have heard.

Markdev

I applied for Sheffield about 4 weeks ago think it was the 6th July closing

Sirennif

My husband applied to Liverpool and did a numeracy assessment and then verbal reasoning but hasn’t heard anything since, is anyone in the same situation?

NorvernRob

I applied for the 6th July closing at Sheffield and have an interview on the 23rd of this month.

Markdev

That’s brill news then
Good luck with it,
I got put in the reject bin yesterday but persistency will pay off eventually

NorvernRob

That’s brill news then
Good luck with it,
I got put in the reject bin yesterday but persistency will pay off eventually

That’s a shame, just keep at it. Really emphasise that you have the skills they are looking for. I’ve been a postie for 21 years, virtually all my working life, so this feels very strange. It will be my first interview since 1997!

Narom

Mines just sitting there: as

New Submitted Application

as it always does with northern till it eventually gets withdrawn.

richmc81

I applie back in May and it didn’t get rejected till August. I took two test and I know I passed them. I’ve since applied for TPE and I’m at the 3rd stage with them. Northern seem very slow at processing applications

Status
Not open for further replies.