• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Trainee Conductor Course Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilali

Good afternoon,

I found out today that I have passed the assessment for Trainee Conductor with Northern and that I am now on hold whilst they allocate courses.

My question's are how long roughly is the process from now and also does anyone 'in the know' have any information on when the next course is likely ? I am aware thatthere are already a couple starting this month but I am assuming that would be to soon.

Any help greatly received.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

adam0

Good afternoon,

I found out today that I have passed the assessment for Trainee Conductor with Northern and that I am now on hold whilst they allocate courses.

My question's are how long roughly is the process from now and also does anyone 'in the know' have any information on when the next course is likely ? I am aware thatthere are already a couple starting this month but I am assuming that would be to soon.

Any help greatly received.

"How long"?
There are people who have started within days of passing and others still waiting after months, some over 6 month.
It really is just a waiting game, it's dependant on so many factors. Well done all the same, just sit tight and be patient, lol. Easier said than done I know!
Which station did you apply for? Did you apply for talent pool or a specific role/ position.

Status
Not open for further replies.