• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Visual Comparison assessment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentChill

Hi all,

I got an email yesterday from northern and I failed to meet the required standard for this test and the results stand for 6 months.

Does anyone know what the passing standard is ?

Has anyone passed this and remember how many questions they answered ?

Im kind of annoyed as it stated that you can review your answers at the end of the test, you get 5 minutes and then the window just closes and your test has gone.

150 questions in 5 minutes is a question every 2 seconds.

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rail27

Pretty sure thats the same one I did mate, I know I answered around 49 or 50out of 150 and I'm 99% sure I got them all right, that was a pass.

SilentChill

Thanks Rail27

I think I only did about 26/27 as I didnt realise there was a timer, at least i know for next time now.

Skie

I did 43 and failed. Judging by the other thread around 50 is the pass mark. Gutted, I managed to pick the worst day possible to do something that needed concentration (was swealtering). Ho hum, 6 months then back at it :)

Sunday_mornin

I answered 48 and pretty certain all were correct, I was given a pass.

Was a tricky little test.

Silv1983

Thanks Rail27

I think I only did about 26/27 as I didnt realise there was a timer, at least i know for next time now.

Better luck next time. Although I will say if you didn't read the instructions properly, and missed that there was a timer then this is an indiscretion that doesn't make for a good train driver! One of the reasons for the test I imagine.

You won't skim read anything ever again though im willing to bet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.