• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nottingham to Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomJ93

Hello, i'm trying to help my friend find tickets for going on the 10th and returning on the 12th. They have a railcard (and an oyster connected to it if that helps). Cheapest I've found is £21.45 each way-which includes a bus on the return journey. Can the engineering works be avoided by using TL from STP which would also remove the need for a cross London interchange?

Quite flexible with times.

Any help is much appreciated!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
There are no through trains from St Pancras to Brighton on the 12th October.

There are through trains from Victoria to Brighton via Littlehampton (specifying via: Littlehampton should find them)

James Wake

I know its an inconvenience, but the fast Replacement from Three Bridges to Brighton and vice versa takes only 45 mins and are extremely frequent, from Brighton they just load and go constantly, two TL trains an hour on Sunday will start from TBD, running to Bedford via St Pancras Intl, I would say that would be the best route.

TomJ93

I don't mind doing the bus really- what's the cheapest I can do it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.