• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ashley Hill

Established Member
The Twins - Modern Lifestyle
A German duo who were not twins. Their music seems somewhat influenced by Gary Numan,Depeche Mode and early Human League.

fgwrich

Established Member
Probably the one I cannot get out of my head at the moment is the welcome return of Empire of the Sun with Changes:

(You can tell Nick Littlemore’s experiences with his Elton vs PNAU project have paid off well here too)

Ashley Hill

Established Member
Am cooking Toad in the Hole so I thought I’d try The Garden by John Foxx but couldn’t get into it. As ever,if in doubt turn to Germany.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Neal Schon - "Black Magic Woman".

Before forming the band Journey, Neal Schon was a member of Santana when they covered this Fleetwood Mac song.

SJL2020

Buckingham Nicks - Buckingham Nicks (1973).

This one has been on my target list for quite a while (eventually I found it on YouTube). Their only album together as a duo before they joined Fleetwood Mac.

SJL2020

Cranes - Fuse (1986/2024).

Their 1986 demo cassette very recently re-issued on vinyl (& CD?) and also now available via the usual streaming sites.

Frank Zappa - Jazz from Hell (1986)

The final studio album released during his lifetime.

Last edited: