• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)

[YOUTUBE]VQhuoY5h2kE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

backontrack

Established Member
Coldplay: Talk

Coldplay gets a bad rap. Personally, I think they're a good band (especially their first few albums).

Last edited:

Bevan Price

Established Member
Coldplay: Talk

Coldplay gets a bad rap. Personally, I think they're a great band (particularly their first few albums).

Agree that Coldplay are a good band. There is always a risk of bands / singers running out of original musical ideas if they continue for too long without taking a bit of a "holiday".

(The same principle applies to continuing drama series / soaps on TV, many of which go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....until they become boring; something like Dr. Who benefitted by taking a very long holiday.)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
This will either fascinate or horrify Zeppelin fans.
Cover version of Kashmir by Lana Lane band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TINzPJG_-Tk

Last edited:

backontrack

Established Member
Agree that Coldplay are a good band. There is always a risk of bands / singers running out of original musical ideas if they continue for too long without taking a bit of a "holiday".

(The same principle applies to continuing drama series / soaps on TV, many of which go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....until they become boring; something like Dr. Who benefitted by taking a very long holiday.)

Yeah, that's very true. You can't expect something to be consistently consistent and original for too long; look at The Simpsons now!

Although I don't like Coldplay's newer songs that much (nor do they match hits like Yellow and Clocks), I still think that they are pretty good compared to most of today's music.