• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NR Class 950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubeboy

I saw the unit today at Bletchley, it was in the Bedford platform. Anyone know where else it went. Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Bedford perhaps? :)

It is used on lines where a heavier train can’t run. I saw it stabled at Doncaster last week

richa2002

Established Member
It was working 2Q08 Derby - Derby and basically just went down the Midland to Bletchley and back.

Boodiggy

Usually the recording unit would cover the flyovers but they are currently out of use while the Bletchley Remodelling Project install a new junction at the bottom of the flyover by Denbigh South Junction. Due to line category the recording unit runs every three months on the Bedford-Bletchley and Flyovers line.

Cheers

Crossover

Established Member
DarloRich:1259864 said:
Bedford perhaps? :)

It is used on lines where a heavier train can’t run. I saw it stabled at Doncaster last week

I also saw it stabled just north of Doncaster last week too :)

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Usually the recording unit would cover the flyovers but they are currently out of use while the Bletchley Remodelling Project install a new junction at the bottom of the flyover by Denbigh South Junction. Due to line category the recording unit runs every three months on the Bedford-Bletchley and Flyovers line.

Cheers

it is still open on the Fenny Stratford end. There was an engineers train up there a few weeks ago. Mind the Denbigh end has been taken out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darlo2009/8100850039

Boodiggy

The engineering train was for the work at Denbigh, it is blocked just beyond Fenny where the flyover goes back to double line. There are trains due up there most days up until xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.