• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off peak tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
I'm just trying to buy a ticket to travel from Liverpool Street to Beccles tommorow on the 18:00 train from Liverpool Street, and it is offering me the chance to purchase an off peak ticket, even though the 18:00 is a peak train as far as I'm aware. Can anyone clarify about this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
I'm just trying to buy a ticket to travel from Liverpool Street to Beccles tommorow on the 18:00 train from Liverpool Street, and it is offering me the chance to purchase an off peak ticket, even though the 18:00 is a peak train as far as I'm aware. Can anyone clarify about this?
Evening peak restrictions are relaxed during school holidays on services out of Liverpool Street.

https://www.brfares.com/!faredetail?orig=LST&dest=BCC&grpo=1072&tkt=SVR

Evening peak restrictions on outward journeys from Liverpool Street, Stratford (London) and Tottenham Hale to Ipswich and beyond, also to Brandon and beyond via Cambridge, are lifted during school holiday and half-term periods

Status
Not open for further replies.