• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

OHL Damage Thorpe Le Soken

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAX54

Established Member
Due to OHL damage at Thorpe le Soken there is no service from Clacton / Walton to Colchester this morning until approx 10am, one assumes AGA will have replacement buses running.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wivenswold

Established Member
I can't thank you enough Swills. You've saved my arthritis-ravaged legs a 20 minute walk to the station.

Looks bad by the way, disruption until at least midday. That's a lot of units currently trapped up at Clacton Yard.

QueensCurve

Established Member
Due to OHL damage at Thorpe le Soken there is no service from Clacton / Walton to Colchester this morning until approx 10am, one assumes AGA will have replacement buses running.

Thorpe le Soken always seems a strange name to me. Is there a Thorpe le Bone-Dry?

Wivenswold

Established Member
It's been a bad day on GA. OHL problems at Thorpe stopped the show until lunchtime.

Now there's an "incident" on the line and it looks like everything between Shenfield and Colchester is at a standstill.

Edit: A fatality at Chelmsford it would seem. Some of the passenger tweets once again showing no understanding of how railways work and no empathy towards the victim.

Last edited:

D365

Veteran Member
Now there's an "incident" on the line and it looks like everything between Shenfield and Colchester is at a standstill.

Edit: A fatality at Chelmsford it would seem. Some of the passenger tweets once again showing no understanding of how railways work and no empathy towards the victim.

Looks like a thread has been opened for this incident.

LAX54

Established Member
I can't thank you enough Swills. You've saved my arthritis-ravaged legs a 20 minute walk to the station.

Looks bad by the way, disruption until at least midday. That's a lot of units currently trapped up at Clacton Yard.

welcome :) .....went home 6am ...service not good, get back tonight service not good, all in all a pretty naff GEML day overall !

LAX54

Established Member
seems it was an argument between the 360's pan and the OHL........OHL lost !
(360 didn't fare well either )

Status
Not open for further replies.