• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old BVE4 Train files

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan barton

Could someone tell me if an open BVE cl66 will run on the old BVE4 routes please, and if not has anyone got old BVE4 cl66 and cl151, 153 and HST files for the Richwell routes they could possibly let me have.
Algy.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hurricanemk1c

I have a feeling that some files won't be necessary - you could just try it and hope. All that will be different (providing it hasn't been otherwise altered) is that an external is provided, since OpenBVE supports externals. You could ask the host directly

Domh245

Established Member
It should run, so long as the folder name is correct (ie you will probably have to rename it from "Class 66 OPEN" to whatever the route file specifies. You still get normal functionality and you often get a better set up with higher resolution cabs.

hinko

hi alan openbve trains will not work on bve4, i know i've tried.hope this helps.regards jack

alan barton

Thanks Jack, that saves me getting more confused. I have had an offer of some old BVE trains from Taffy Cross but haven't heard from him since, probably a busy chap working not like some of us retired old git's with time on our hands, I'm sure he will come through eventually.

hinko

hi alan, i've got the trains and i'm sure there's still a site where you can get them from but for the life of me cant remember it.jack

Status
Not open for further replies.