• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old London Midland livery, what's this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom williams

Back when the class 170 turbostars were still owned by I'm, they had this and I don't know what it is if anyone knows then do reply.

Attachments

• 20190102_213701.jpg
    20190102_213701.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 171
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
That is the Network West Midlands logo

Tom williams

That is the Network West Midlands logo
ive often wondered what it was for as i live in hereford and used to see the turbostars when they were london midland and they had that logo on them, cleared things up a bit, thanks

cjmillsnun

Established Member
Back when the class 170 turbostars were still owned by I'm, they had this and I don't know what it is if anyone knows then do reply.

Just to be pedantic LM never owned any stock or stations. They leased stock from Rolling Stock Companies and managed stations that were owned (and still are owned) by Network Rail

anamyd

On Moderation
Just to be pedantic LM never owned any stock or stations. They leased stock from Rolling Stock Companies and managed stations that were owned (and still are owned) by Network Rail
Well done :)

For the record, "London Midland" was part of Govia (same company as Southern/Southeastern/Thameslink/Great Northern/Gatwick Express)

Status
Not open for further replies.