• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

On board cleaner/CET job wmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie331977

Hi, I have just got a job as on board cleaner. I have been in the nhs/care work for 21 years and decided i needed a change. I have wanted to get a job in the industry for a while and got a job first time of trying. I would like to progress eventually, from your past experiences is there much possibility to say progress to conductor etc and would i have to go through all the hoops i had to to get this job. Also does anyone know the pay dates, are they weekly, four weekly or monthly. Any information will be greatly received. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

felix2601

Pay is 4 weekly and always on a Friday, next pay date is 31.05.2019, then every 4 weeks.

Despite what some may say, if you do your job and keep out of trouble there is always room to progress within the company.

Is this the on train cleaner based out of Crewe??

Welcome to London North Western.

Supertrains19

While you will certainly have an advantage over non railway people you will still go through the exact same stages as anyone just off the street for any other position you apply for.

Well done on getting the job.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.