• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Online SCAAT Test - GWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love life

Has anyone completed a SCAAT online as opposed to paper? If so, would you please be kind enough to share how it was done? As I can see how you can cross through a line like the paper version on a computer.
Also would be helpful if you found out the result straight after or not?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lmc1976

So you just click on the character you need to mark and it automatically “crosses” through it for you.
I would recommend doing it on a PC to I would say doing it on a tablet is a disadvantage.
No you do not get an immediate result.

Love life

So you just click on the character you need to mark and it automatically “crosses” through it for you.
I would recommend doing it on a PC to I would say doing it on a tablet is a disadvantage.
No you do not get an immediate result.
Are the letter bigger than the usual paper test. Because a lot of these test online could be hindered not by your ability but your mouses sensitivity. I don't see how this test can be used to truly measure your ability. There must be a longer time limit that a paper test as I can see myself getting less than I would during the paper test I did for SWR

Lmc1976

The characters are similar size to the paper ones (I have done both in the past).
I shouldn’t get to het up on mouse sensitivity and how it measures your ability or the time you get to do it it’s the same for everyone who takes the test online. Just carry out the test to the best of your ability I’m sure you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.