• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oozlum Bird Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigS

Established Member
Went on the Oozlum Bird Number 2 Railtour today which started from London Victoria, went to the Mid Hants Railway via London lines and returned to Waterloo via Ascot, Staines, Willesden South West sidings and Kenny O.

Got various photos of 73206/209 at Victoria, Wimbledon, Factory Junction, Ropley and Waterloo. Also got photos of 60019 Bittern and 33208 on the Mid Hants, some units passing by on the mainlines and 37422 at Victoria and Waterloo.

Photos @ http://craigrailpics.fotopic.net/c1455983.html

Also done a video containing a few clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ2dfzW5L2A

Comments Welcome

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Did you see me at all on the tour?, boy with a Fuji S5700 and blue fleece going between D and F or G coaches, and slapping James P everytime I went through his coach.

D306

Established Member
Did you see me at all on the tour?, boy with a Fuji S5700 and blue fleece going between D and F or G coaches, and slapping James P everytime I went through his coach.

You shouldn't be slapping people, especially on rail tours, because if the tour operator found out that you were doing that, you could be banned from future tours

Established Member
You shouldn't be slapping people, especially on rail tours, because if the tour operator found out that you were doing that, you could be banned from future tours

So you thought I was slapping him in the face?, cor I was only slapping is bag everytime I went past and saying 'ned' as he put his head out at 90MPH :lol: .
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Cheers mate.

Yes I did see you. Didn't see you slapping someone though.

I thought you saw me, everyone else did:roll:, I was being made to go thru the coaches to get better shots by fred for some reason.... .

16CSVT2700

Established Member
So you thought I was slapping him in the face?, cor I was only slapping is bag everytime I went past and saying 'ned' as he put his head out at 90MPH :lol: .

I thought you saw me, everyone else did:roll:, I was being made to go thru the coaches to get better shots by fred for some reason.... .

Thank god I was airsofting while this idiocy was going on..

Jord

So you thought I was slapping him in the face?, cor I was only slapping is bag everytime I went past and saying 'ned' as he put his head out at 90MPH :lol:

So can't you put your head out going that fast or faster?

Established Member
:roll: so can you not do heads out if your doing 90mph or above? the speed + wind to much for you? :p

I stuck my head out yeah, but if I was filming I had to hold on to the camera tightly as the strap was blowing off it was so fast combined with the wind, was fun flailing through Kensington Olympia at night at about 60!, was Surprised there was no spotters as we had a 37 with us at the time <D<D<D.

Jord

I stuck my head out yeah, but if I was filming I had to hold on to the camera tightly as the strap was blowing off it was so fast combined with the wind, was fun flailing through Kensington Olympia at night at about 60!, was Surprised there was no spotters as we had a 37 with us at the time <D<D<D.

I must admit i do love speeding through stations and flailing at randoms while they're all looking at you while doing 90mph +

Jim

Established Member

You didn't put the strap round your neck then?

I was tempted to open the door and push you out of it at 90 MPH

RJ

Established Member

Erm myself and 319460 were there...

Established Member
cor I was only slapping is bag everytime I went past and saying 'ned' as he put his head out at 90MPH :lol:

You can call people neds, as you scratched your first diesel locos in :roll:

Julian G

Established Member
if you think that is that, you should had tried Canterbury West-Kensington Olympia via Dover [Heads Out all the way] behind a pair of Goyles 8-)

I hope you're not claiming you had haulage behind a 37

16CSVT2700

Established Member
if you think that is that, you should had tried Canterbury West-Kensington Olympia via Dover [Heads Out all the way] behind a pair of Goyles 8-)

I hope you're not claiming you had haulage behind a 37
If he did claimed the 37 then he would ultimately be fudge.
Oh and Julian, 40145 coach B front window Kingswear to Slough via Yatton, Bristol Temple Meads, Bath Spa and Didcot.. my lordds!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyaLhw7Mxho
:D

class 313

Established Member
I was tempted to open the door and push you out of it at 90 MPH

We can only ask why you didn't?:lol:
If he did claimed the 37 then he would ultimately be fudge.
Oh and Julian, 40145 coach B front window Kingswear to Slough via Yatton, Bristol Temple Meads, Bath Spa and Didcot.. my lordds!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyaLhw7Mxhov
:D

Doesn't nearly compare to the following...
Hellfire
My Lordz

haloatco

Hi folks,

Here are my shots from the Oozlum Bird 2 railtour. I'm sure I must've seen most of you (we were in coach G). Thoughts and comments always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.