• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Operative Works Delivery - Signalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

89jordanbj

Hi all.

I am looking for a career change and working on the railways has always been of interest to me.

I am keen on applying for the role of operative works delivery in signalling. Do I need experience in this area I.e electrical experience or is training provided?

Is it worth me applying if I have no experience?

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rockhopper

Not trying to be flippant in anyway but doesn’t the advert say what qualifications/ experience are needed?

89jordanbj

Not trying to be flippant in anyway but doesn’t the advert say what qualifications/ experience are needed?

It states that holding or working towards a NVQ1 in a relevant subject is desirable, but doesn't state it as essential.

The rest of the advert has the generic operative information which is the same across all the operative adverts I have come across, so was just looking to get the opinion or some information from somebody that may have gone through the application process for this role before.

Status
Not open for further replies.