• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Outlook calendar feature in nationalrail.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpmartin

Hello all

National Rail Enquiries used to have a very helpful 'add to calendar' option when using the website to find train times, which when clicked would create a calendar entry for Microsoft Outlook with the chosen train times, including any changes required. This stopped working a couple of months ago, producing an error message (regardless of computer or browser) - I thought they might fix it quite quickly but so far, no joy. I will e-mail them about this, but I wonder if there are any other timetable search engines that offer the same feature? TheTrainline's does, but it doesn't include connections, so not really very helpful except for direct journeys.

Thanks

Graham

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Virgin East Coast include an Outlook entry in their confirmation e-mails (EC had been doing this for a while).

gpmartin

Thanks Deerfold, I'll have a look at that. Would also be good to have the option without buying tickets, though, and so that I can include >1 alternative itineraries in my calendar, so hopefully National Rail will reinstate the feature on their website too.

Status
Not open for further replies.