• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Outlook.com (Hotmail) Issues - 18th September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossover

Established Member
As I suspect a number of people here use Outlook.com (Hotmail, as it was), I thought I would post to point out the service has experienced issues today - reports are they could continue for a little while

As an Outlook.com user, I have not received any email since this morning* and cannot send mail either. The sending aspect doesn't give any error or bounce back, just the emails disappear into the ether - I suspect there is a mail transport issue somewhere within the Microsoft system.

*Just received one email, so it may be that they are starting to process again now

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
There was something on the BBC News about this; a total network failure for some hours at Microsoft, I think they said - I wasn't paying full attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.