• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Over 12 hours in Nuneaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintona

Established Member
I know that's sad, but here are my photos from over 12 hours there. Only 30mins off the station was when we went to Asda for lunch!

http://www.mintona.fotopic.net/c1482871.html

Missed Eddie the Engine by 4 mins, took a wrong turning on the M6, plus it was early, on my way up, ah well, win some lose some eh?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
:shock: 12 hours!!! mind you, I could easily spend as much time at Brummy new street or clapham junction :lol:

Mintona

Established Member
Cheers Craig.

And yes, over 12 hours. Walked onto platform at 0641 (66411 passed early at 0637 :(), and waited around for the grid back south. Didn't get there til it got dark, so I couldn't photograph it, and then a pair of 90s (90024 and 90034) went south on the empty cartics to Dagenham, at about 1850. So by my reckoning, I was there for about 12 hours and 15 minutes. If it had been summer, I'd have stayed til 2100-2130 for the flasks up, but no point yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.