• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overground Trainee Driver - Harlesden and SE London, Feb '21 & Aug '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLK97

Yes you can change it, you will be asked to reply to the invitation email ASAP to confirm your attendance. I guess it’s better to try and take the date they give you so you can do it ASAP and get on with the process.

Hi all,

has anyone completed day one assessment yet? Have you been told your results on the day of assessment or awaiting news in the email?
If you did Stage 1 with Arriva at Swiss Cottage, you don’t get the results on the day. They email you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

missammi

If you did Stage 1 with Arriva at Swiss Cottage, you don’t get the results on the day. They email you.
Oh it’s the waiting game, I’m going to start checking my emails from Monday every 5 minutes again haha

did u have to wait long time for your email after day one assessment?

Quin79

I still haven't heard anything back from application. Assuming sifted but nobody has responded. Ah well. Awaiting MMI with another TOC anyway as passed DMI

missammi

I think there’s still loads of people who heard nothing back yet.

But Congrats on your other application, that’s great news and good luck for your MMI!

venom ivv

Does anyone know if the situational judgement will be deciding options from 1 to 4 or 1 choice only?

Shanshine

Does anyone know if the situational judgement will be deciding options from 1 to 4 or 1 choice only?
You need to prioritize all 4 options

_ _ _ _

PM me if any of you did your stage 1 assessment this morning in Watford (12/04)

Last edited:

nat123

You need to prioritize all 4 options

_ _ _ _

PM me if any of you did your stage 1 assessment this morning 8n Watford (12/04)
heyhey! I did the stage 1 assessment this morning. trying to work out how to PM you but can't seem to find how to / not sure whether it gives you the option.

Bart

Hi, is anyone who applied for New Cross Gate still waiting to hear back after replying back to the email they sent in regards to what depot you applied for?

Shanshine

Hi, is anyone who applied for New Cross Gate still waiting to hear back after replying back to the email they sent in regards to what depot you applied for?
Most of the people at the assessment yesterday did apply for NXG but a person I know also said he was told that he is not going any further. So either way you should receive a reply in due course.

Quin79

Yes I am. I sent an email today to check I was still in the process. They said they are going through thousands of applications and will respond accordingly when get to mine. Patience it is then

sp98

Has anyone received anything following their attending the initial assessment day? I was told at the Willesden assessment day yesterday that they aim to let us know if we’ve been successful within 7-10 working days, so I’m just curious as to what those who had their assessments last week/two weeks ago have experienced (i.e., is this timeframe realistic?).

Shanshine

Has anyone received anything following their attending the initial assessment day? I was told at the Willesden assessment day yesterday that they aim to let us know if we’ve been successful within 7-10 working days, so I’m just curious as to what those who had their assessments last week/two weeks ago have experienced (i.e., is this timeframe realistic?).
3 working days.. I was there on Monday (12th) got the answer back this morning

I heard within 3 working days - had mine on a Thursday and heard back on the following Tuesday. I think it depends on when they can firm up a date for your Stage 2 at the OPC, as they don't send out a 'congratulations, you passed Stage 1' just an 'Invitation to Stage 2 on x date' email that confirms you passed Stage 1 at the required level.

Sunny321

Hi guys could anybody suggest me how many do we need to prioritize and fill in the answer sheet in driver fault finding test . Thanks in advance

Lamchop

I heard within 3 working days - had mine on a Thursday and heard back on the following Tuesday. I think it depends on when they can firm up a date for your Stage 2 at the OPC, as they don't send out a 'congratulations, you passed Stage 1' just an 'Invitation to Stage 2 on x date' email that confirms you passed Stage 1 at the required level.
Well done... Did they give you much notice for stage 2?

traingeek97

I had the first assessment centre yesterday. Thought it went pretty well! Only managed 11 (of the 20) questions on the fault finding test though. Hoping the ones I did do will be correct and that will outweigh not finishing the sheet.

Lamchop

I got probably less notice than for stage one. Got the invite yesterday for the following Friday (8 days)
Everything at such short notice makes things very difficult to organise.

Although saying that, I don't hold too much hope for getting to stage 2 anyway... I messed up and started putting answers in the wrong boxes and had to go back to correct it.

Lenny_U

Took 3 days, I was there on Tuesday & recieved stage 2 invite today ;)

Sunny321

Everything at such short notice makes things very difficult to organise.

Although saying that, I don't hold too much hope for getting to stage 2 anyway... I messed up and started putting answers in the wrong boxes and had to go back to correct it.
Hi lamchop, i will be going for first stage assessment . I am bit concerned about how to fill the answers in the driver fault finding test , do we just need to prioritize one and look for the only fault code ? Cheers

Congrats to everyone who got to the 2 stage

Lamchop

Hi lamchop, i will be going for first stage assessment . I am bit concerned about how to fill the answers in the driver fault finding test , do we just need to prioritize one and look for the only fault code ? Cheers

Congrats to everyone who got to the 2 stage
Everything is explained when you get there, and you get to try examples and ask for clarification for anything you do not understand.

Gs1

Still haven't heard back since they asked me for my n.i number etc.
Any one else not heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.