• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Overnight work between Bangor and the Britannia Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

Does anyone know what overnight work was scheduled for between Bangor and the Britannia Bridge last night, it kept me awake for over an hour. I couldn't see what type of track machine was doing the work.

Any information gratefully recieved
Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mr_moo

PPS shows that there was a possession there on that night, but there were no planned works in it in that area. There was a stoneblower out a few miles further up the track in the area near Bordorgan tunnels, which came from and went back to Bangor. Perhaps they did a bit extra or changed the plan at the last minute? Either way, that's probably your culprit.

HTH!

Big Chris

thanks,

it made hell and all noise, it was the swooshing sound that got me but a stoneblower would make sense, hadn't thought of that

:o)

Status
Not open for further replies.