• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[OWN SOURCE] Early Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Established Member
60033 Theale - Robeston

66717 *SHOULD* be on 6V91 Shoebury - Newport

57005 4L93 Lawley Street - Felixstowe

47303 4M43 Tilbury - Lawley Street (Last Night)

Ta SC

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
What time does the Robeston 60 come through usually? 60033, sounds like a number that might be necessary, I shall have to check.

I'm hoping to make it to STJ later today for the Newport scrapper, I get a nasty feeling I've seen that 66 already though.

I'll get some pics nonetheless, I'll post the numbers of the slammers if anyone's interested. This is, of course, assuming they run!

EDIT: I don't need either, 032 was the one I was thinking of in terms of 60s...Never mind, could do with a trip to Newport and/or STJ for freight and photography reasons.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I've just had confirmation that the 66717 scrapper has arrived at Newport Ad Jct. not sure whats its brought down i didn't go to see it, but i'm going down to see what we've got tomorow!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
66717 did indeed do it. 3508's end carriages were noted on it, just there was a ton of carriages off other units in it, so couldn't tell what else there was.

EDIT: 1845 it was still waiting for its path into the docks! Hence I got more pictures from 158837!

Status
Not open for further replies.