• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Oyster Gold Card Add On

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielson00

Hi,

I have an Oyster Zones 1-2 Annual Travelcard which I purchased online.

I believe I am entitled to a Gold Card (and its associated benefits), however do I have to apply for it or will the post one or add it to my account?

The internet is full of conflicting information!

As nearly all the LU ticket offices are now closed (well the ones near me) its hard to ask a human being !

Thanks, Daniel
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Had a reply from TFL:

Thank you for your email about getting a Gold record card.

When you buy an annual travel card from Oyster online a Gold record card will be posted out to the address held on your online account within 2 weeks of making your purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please contact me again if you need any further assistance or if you would prefer to talk to us about this matter, please call us on 0343 222 1234.

Kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cjohnson

It'll be posted to you; then you'll need to visit a station where a member of staff can add the Gold Card discount flag to your Oyster (so you can get 1/3 off off-peak PAYG fares) using a ticket machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.