• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paper Bus and Train Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy91125

Paper bus nets:
Northern Greyhound

PLEASE NOTE
No paper bus nets should not be transferred to another site without permission, please ask via commenting.

UPDATES ON COMMENTS
A lot of comments have come through as SPAM and have been silently deleted. If you commented please try again!

Feel free to comment on my sites!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Due to the small amount of traffic on the website when the poll was open, the site host automatically closed the poll, so I'm going to make a 142, 67, 91, 66 and 57/47. This may take some time! :)

Wow,
Good luck!

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hi,
I tried to have a look at the nets from the link on the first post but it said the authors deleted the page,
I was wandering what it deleted,
All the best,
fishquinn.

Tommy91125

Hi,
I tried to have a look at the nets from the link on the first post but it said the authors deleted the page,
I was wandering what it deleted,
All the best,
fishquinn.

Hi,
The site in the link has been deleted, but by the time you've read this post there will be another link! :D
Tommy
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi Tom

Some interesting and good nets there, I just found this book on Amazon which has some good London Transport ones if anyone is interested:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J3AT5H2

Hi,
That book looks very interesting, I shall buy it when I've got a bit of spare money!
Tommy
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi all,
The new link I've posted hasn't yet (of now) got any nets on it, please be patient as I am going through the process of adding another admin
Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.