• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parkandillick Freight Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomartin125

Hi,

I'm taking a trip down to Dawlish in a few weeks and aim to see the JIA wagons in action if at all possible. Do we know which days and times these services from Parkandillick run from Exeter or further afield? Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Established Member
Hi,

I'm taking a trip down to Dawlish in a few weeks and aim to see the JIA wagons in action if at all possible. Do we know which days and times these services from Parkandillick run from Exeter or further afield? Any help would be much appreciated.
Empties on Tuesday mornings; loads on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.

MARK

leomartin125

Thanks for your help Mark. As a newbie to that area, are you able to expand on that? Where do the empties start and finish and where does the loaded services start and finish? Is there a specific path they use as I've noticed a few paths in the system on RTT for various days? Many thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.